Children of the Most High
Mission: Our mission is to promote, maintain and ensure the implementation of academic and performing excellence, through the maintenance of an educationally structured, discipline and safe environment that ensures the creatively holistic development of all students enrolled.
EDUCATIONAL VANGUARDS OF THE COMMUNITY FOR OVER 10 YEARS!
* Accredited Private & Title I School
* Highly Qualified, Experienced and Degree-Professional TEACHERS
* Title I Reading & Math Excellence (Kindergarten to 12th grades)
* Nat'l Common Core Standards mandated, Nat'l Testings and EOC Exams
* Performing Arts Excellence, Competitions & Performances
* Government Sponsored SCHOLARSHIPS for low-income families
* Income-based TUITION payments accepted for low-income families
* Small Class sizes, Collaborative learning goals, AP Classes and IEP's mandated
* Dual Enrollment, Entrepreneurship and Academic-Competitive teams for Jr. & Sr. High
* Year-round TEAM SPORTS, Academic and Performing Arts Competitions
* Academic and Leadership Clubs & Community Organizations.