They were stolen from their homes, locked in chains and taken across an ocean. And for more than 200 years, their blood and sweat would help to build the richest and most powerful nation the world has ever known. But when slavery ended, their welcome was over. America's wealthy elite had decided it was time for them to disappear and they were not particular about how it might be done. What you are about to see is that the plan these people set in motion 150 years ago is still being carried out today. So don't think that this is history. It is not. It is happening right here, and it's happening right now.
- New Video Reveals The Abortion Lobby’s Hidden Secret From The Black Community January 18, 2017A new video by Life Dynamics reveals the impact that the atrocities committed by Planned Parenthood and their accomplices have had on the black community. This video, which shows how abortion has become the number one cause of death in the African-American community, is the second of their new, hard-hitting FastForward video series. The […]Maafa21
- Jesse Jackson Confronted on His Silence of Black Genocide in America November 23, 2016During the height of the 2016 campaign season, Reverend Jesse Jackson was confronted in the media press room at the vice-presidential debate over his long-time silence on the issue of black genocide. Terry Beatley, founder and president of the Hosea Initiative, shared with the hosts of the web-show, Life Talk, the question that seemed to […]Maafa21
- Powerful New All Black Lives Matter Card Promotes Maafa 21 August 3, 2016The producers of Maafa 21 have created a new powerful card to spread the word about black genocide in America and to encourage others to watch Maafa 21. Life Dynamics president, Mark Crutcher, created the card in response to multiple requests for another portable hand out presenting the facts about eugenics. Life Dynamics also offers […]Maafa21
- Black woman saved from abortion after mother has angelic encounter at clinic July 23, 2015A new film documents the miraculous angelic encounter that caused a mother to leave an abortion clinic and save the daughter she carried inside her womb. They were broken, their hearts moved on behalf of little ones targeted for death from abortion, that is the sense behind the documentary film called Hear from Heaven. Eyes […]Maafa21
- Civil Rights matter to everyone not just those who survive the womb July 2, 201551 years ago today, President Lyndon B. Johnson signed the Civil Rights Act of 1964 outlawing racial discrimination in public accommodations such as hotels, theaters, parks, restaurants, and other public places. The Act guaranteed full and equal enjoyment of goods and services and public accommodations without discriminating or segregating on the basis of race, color, […]Maafa21